Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Michaela describes the interior....

 I thought I would tell you what CIAO BELLA was like inside
1)FOREPEAK: In the forepeak I cannot explain how nice and comfortable it is  but sadly I am not sleeping there.
2)BATHROOM: The bathroom is the most amazing place on the boat I think, because there is a toilet so I do not have to bucket and chuckit,there is also a basin in the bathroom and a shower.
3)WETLOCKER: I think the wetlocker is an excellent idea,because you put all of your wet things there so the whole boat will not get wet.
4 )SALOON: I think the saloon is quite small to have 4 beds,a chart table,a oven,a stove,and a sink.
5)INBOARD MOTOR: The inboard motor I like a lot,because it is not under the stair case it is in the middle of the saloon and makes a loud noise.
6)FRIDGE: The fridge is not in the middle of no-where it is in the stair case.
7)COCKPIT: The cockpit is the biggest place of the boat I believe,because it can fit my mom,dad,ryan and myself.
8)LASERETTE: The laserette is a hole under one of the chairs in the cockpit where you can also store things.
9)And that is the inside of CIAO BELLA!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can feel the excitement growing! Good luck to all of you as you follow a dream!

    ReplyDelete